Anyone with an interest in supporting breastfeeding is welcome to join.
*Please note: CLCA and ILCA memberships used to be combined but are now purchased separately. Both organizations have separate membership benefits.
CLCA Member benefits include:
- Listing on our public directory 'Find a Lactation Consultant' --> exclusive to IBCLCs
- Two free webinars per year (with CERPs)
- Clinical Lactation e-subscription (exclusive access)
- Discounted insurance provided by BMS Canada Risk Services Ltd. Professional liability insurance exclusively for CLCA members is $185 (plus $50 processing fee) for standard package. More information including insurance brochures and application form can be found in the members portal.
- Reduced CLCA conference fee. The next CLCA Conference is October 2019, visit the conference page for more information.
Standard 1-Year membership is CAD $160 and Standard 2-Year membership is CAD $285 with a 25% discount off year two. Both membership levels are valid for the calendar year (January-December). Memberships received in October, November and December will be valid for the upcoming year.