A message from GOLD Learning
Now in its 4th year, each year this global event connects 1200+ Healthcare Providers with the latest research and skills by leading ankyloglossia experts. Last year’s symposium was so popular that there is now a whole extra day! This year GOLD Learning is offering two days of exciting learning with 5 speakers each day.
Sept. 16, 2019 | Live Day 1 | Fundamental Skills/Knowledge.
Learn more about assessment, the impact of tongue-tie from birth through adolescence, how to provide lactation care when revision isn’t part of the plan, suck rehabilitation after frenotomy and the big picture of caring for families struggling with a tongue-tied infant.
Sept. 17, 2019 | Live Day 2 | Advanced Skills/Knowledge.
Day two dives deeper with a look at how to identify and treat the compensatory mechanics of suck after revision, the impact of tongue-tie on the myofascial system and primitive reflex integration, tongue-tie and it’s impact on the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, the impact on orofacial myofunctional development and a look at infant frenotomy and pain.
Education Your Way!
- NEW - Select your day! Participants have the option of attending both days or choosing just one.
- At your pace! Attend live or enjoy 8 weeks of viewing time on presentation recordings.
- Participate in Live Chats, Question & Answer sessions and connect through Speaker-Moderated Forums
- Download Handouts to reference in the future.
- Earn CERPs, CMEs & Dietetic CPEUs
Registration: Early Bird Discount Ends August 31, 2019. Early Door Prize when you register by August 15. Additional savings available for groups of 10+.
View Speakers & Topics by visiting: https://www.goldlearning.com/tongue-tie-symposium-2019